Risk Priorities is committed to Your privacy. We only process Your personal data for the purposes described below, and We do not divulge Your personal data for marketing purposes.
Personal Data We Collect
Risk Priorities collects personal data including first name, last name, organization/company name, email address, telephone number, IP address, credit card company of credit card/s on file, and the last four digits of the credit card that You use to pay for RegTechIQ™ (“Service”).
How We Collect Your Data
We collect Your personal data when You voluntarily:
- Request a software demonstration through the ‘Request Demo’ form located on the Risk Priorities website.
- Download a brochure through the ‘Download Brochure’ form located on the Risk Priorities website.
- Contact us with general questions through the ‘Contact Us’ form located on the Risk Priorities website.
- Sign-up for a software trial by completing the ‘Request for a Free Trial’ form located on the Risk Priorities website.
- Sign-up for the Service by completing the ‘Sign Up’ form located on the Risk Priorities website.
- Pay for the Service by completing the ‘Your Subscription Plan’ form located on the Risk Priorities website.
- Share your company details by completing the ‘Onboarding’ form located on the Risk Priorities website.
- Send Us an email requesting information through a Risk Priorities email address.
- Enter Your user ID and password during authentication to RegTechIQ™.
How We Use Your Data
Risk Priorities uses the data that You provide Us, so that, We can:
- Contact You to schedule a software demonstration.
- Contact You to answer queries that You have related to our Service.
- Discuss Your interest in obtaining a software trial.
- Process Your order for a software subscription.
- Answer queries that You may have related to Your organization’s software trial, software subscription, or any other question related to Risk Priorities Service.
- Analyze server and security-related logs.
During the payment process, in order to facilitate a payment transaction for the Service that You purchase from Us, personal data (i.e. cardholder’s name, credit card number, credit card expiration date, CVC code, address, and telephone number) is requested. This data is passed directly from You to Our Payment processor who uses this data to complete the transaction within the systems of the credit card networks. This payment processor is a PCI Service Provider Level 1, which is the highest grade of payment processing security. Aside from preserving the last four digits of Your credit card number and the name of the issuer of Your credit card/s on file, Risk Priorities does not preserve all of your credit card details.
Ownership of Your Data
When You use RegTechIQ™, You store files, content, email addresses, and other personal data in the Service. You maintain full control and ownership over the data that You store in RegTechIQ™, and this data is Your property.
Disclosure of Your Data
We do not disclose Your data unless it is necessary to comply with the law or to protect Risk Priorities or others’ rights, property, or safety. Unless We are prohibited to do so or there is indication of illegal conduct in connection with usage of Our Service, We notify customers before disclosing their data.
Your Data Protection Rights
Risk Priorities would like to make sure that You are fully aware of all Your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request from Risk Priorities copies of Your personal data. We may charge You a fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Risk Priorities correct or update any information that You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Risk Priorities to complete information that You believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Risk Priorities erase Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Risk Priorities restrict the processing of Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to transfer – You have the right to request that Risk Priorities transfer the data that We have collected to another organization, or directly to You, under certain conditions. In addition, if there is a reorganization, acquisition, or sale of the Company, We have the right to transfer your data.
If you make a request, We will respond to You within one month. If You would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies are text files or small bits of data sent by a website server to the web browser on Your computer.
Cookies are placed on Your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When You visit the Risk Priorities websites, We may collect information from You automatically through cookies or similar technology. For more information on cookies, visit http://allaboutcookies.org.
Types of Cookies
There are a number of different types of cookies that the Risk Priorities websites use:
- Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential for the Risk Priorities websites to function properly. This category of cookies includes cookies that enable basic functionality of the websites and are stored on Your browser. Given the purpose of necessary cookies, You do not have the option to opt-out of the use of necessary cookies. If You are opposed to Our use of necessary cookies, please do not use Our websites or Service.
- Non-Necessary Cookies – These cookies are used to help Us analyze and understand how You use the Risk Priorities websites. This category of cookies also helps to continuously improve the user experience of Our websites. Non-necessary cookies are stored on Your browser only with Your consent. If You wish, You have the option to opt-out of non-necessary cookies. By opting out, this may have an effect on Your browsing experience on our websites.
Risks Priorities uses necessary cookies on its websites for session authentication, redirection after an invalid session, search query tracking, and renewal of subscription plans.
We use non-necessary cookies to collect information about Your visit to our websites, the content that You viewed, the links that You followed, website performance, and information about Your browser and device. These cookies are set by Google services, which are deployed on Our websites. We use Google Analytics to obtain statistics about the usage of Our websites. The data from non-necessary cookies are sent to servers operated by Google and are used to provide Risk Priorities with aggregate statistics about the number and duration of visits, usage patterns, traffic sources, user demographics, and searches performed on Our websites.
How to Manage Cookies
You can configure Your browser not to accept cookies, and the enclosed website explains how to remove cookies from Your browser https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
In addition, if you had previously accepted the use of non-necessary cookies on the Risk Priorities websites but would like to now opt-out of usage of non-necessary cookies, please click the ‘Modify Non-necessary Cookies’ link below:
Modify Non-necessary Cookies
How to Contact Us